Monday, October 17, 2005

Tell me something new...

"Any chance it can go for film by this week?"
"I'll try."
"Try to push for Express first...because it has a higher population."
"I'm getting the proofs back tomorrow..we'll have to see how."
"If we cant film this week, then the books cant come out in early November."
"Tell me something new, can?"


I settled my photo problems earlier this season. I tried everything I could and in fact, i think i did better this season. So why cant the books be out on time?

Why are you asking only me...when you jolly well know that there are many other people/culprits involved in this crime? Oh, i forgot. This is MY project. Everyone can mess up my project because they are not the one responsible for the mess.

I am really fed up. Do you know how fed up I am? I am so frustrated and angry that sometimes i can taste blood in my mouth. It's making me sick.

And mentioning sick...

I've been falling sick quite often this year (it all started with the pox). How sick? Sick enough to exceed the IFlex outpatient claim by $1.

Even if I cut short this blog rant, there's no use. I have done all my work and i have all the time in the world to jot this. Why do I have to suffer for the ineffieciency of others?

Dont give me the "because we are a team" crap. Show me your pay slip then we'll talk "team".


STUPID COMPANY.

(emailed)

###

No comments: