Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just walk on by...

...yeah no one is obliged to stop and talk. Really!

All these entries are about hate lately.
I am going down the path of the dark side.

I am beginning to hate my seat. The flow of human traffic is driving me nuts and people will start to question and make small talk about random things found on my desk - my MP3 player, my work pass with my "mature-but-pretty-but-different" photo (oh sod off! ) my books, my hand lotion, etc.

Then there will be the stupid awkward moments when the approacher says nothing and stands there staring. I will be awkward too and cant decide if i should turn my back and do my work or think of another inane topic to talk about.

I will always be the bitch who says "Okay back to work" and make it sound so pathetically fake.

Maybe I should get an Emily the Strange poster that says I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE.


OR



Anyone knows where I can get these posters? Please please please tell me.

(emailed)

###

No comments: