Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vagued heart shaped box … but is that remotely possible?

I would…if you had let me finish.

Huh?

Exactly.

The 3 Lions beat the Poles 2-1 a few hours ago. Yeah…who needs Captain GoldenBalls now, right?

MikeEgerton/Empics
England's Ledley King and Poland's Radoslaw Sobolewski.

Crouch (or Crooge, hahahaha) was booed when he came aboard. Or rather, Sven’s plan was booed. Why mess a good formula? Was it Captain GoldenBall’s idea? How to win World Cup like that!




Hmmm
Actually, yeah, what was I thinking? *smacks head*

Jill initiated a dinner date with both Lauren and me tonight. But, we decided to cancel it off because Jill couldn’t confirm with me last night as she was afraid that she would have a job interview. Next time, man. A job interview is far more important. Besides, you stay so near…..

The mafia is on steroids. She has been moving around a lot and giving orders after orders. Mafia’s voice and movements are adding up to my freaking headache. Wait, I think my right brain just went numb.

My head is going to explode soon!
On another note, Susan wants to watch RENT with me. Yaye.



There’s a new self-pattern. I am getting to be a stickler for plans / schedules and timing. Maybe it’s just the fasting month…eat before this time..before that time.. And I am trying to spend more time at home because, haha, it’s nicer. Parents don’t snap/nag because it’s the fasting month.

Caught 50 First Dates on HBO again last night. So sweet it gave me headache…haha.



Hai…why do fools fall in love?

The mother thought it was a stupid show but I think she secretly loved it. Me? I love the soundtrack! Especially the last one during the credits. Never fails to let me cross over to that side of life. Hmm, vague moment there. And Drew Barrymore looks gorgeous in it. She always has, hasn’t she?

Will be hitting the gym tonight. Gonna have instant noods before I go because I don’t know what time I can reach town anyway. And today, am quite prepared. Brought 3 pieces of dates in my duffel bag…am quite eager to face the treadmill today. So feet, fail me not.


Awrite…gotta hit back to the daily drudge. I have to say a big THANK YOU to some readers (friends, lah) who offer advice and solutions to my misery. Yes, it’s mild depression because I did a case study on this topic before and so I know what the symptoms are. I think the mind is slowly developing a psychosis as it attempts to make sense of life.

I think having a numbing headache, perpetual sickness in the stomach, burning throat, blocked-yet-leaky nose are all self-induced. So I probably just need a placebo. I can choose to counter this crap…or I can just choose to let it take over my life…


The thing I did, you did it before. Tough.

I'm so happy
Cause today I've found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly
But that's okay cause so are you
We've broken our mirrors
Sunday morning
Is everyday for all I care
And I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze
Cause I've found God
Hey hey hey

I'm so lonely
But that's okay I shaved my head
And I'm not sad
And just maybe
I'm to blame for all I've heard
But I'm not sure
I'm so excited
I can't wait to meet you there
But I don't care
I'm so horny
But that's okay my will is good
Hey, hey, hey

I like it
I'm not gonna crack
I miss you
I'm not gonna crack
I love you
I'm not gonna crack
I kill you
I'm not gonna crack
- Lithium, Nirvana

I miss Kurt.

###

No comments: