Wednesday, October 26, 2005

People say I act a little funny

I am feeling miserable now. My throat is parched and my head is twirling. My neck hurts and my body is aching all over. I took the morning off because I was damn miserable and my stomach was in some kind of gastric pain this morning.


My head feels heavy.


Monday saw me scooting off to Geylang Serai again. This time, with my colleagues – B, IT, Dear and Ally. We reached there around 1915hrs and hit the stalls. I was very very hungry but the girls were not interested in sitting down for a proper meal. So we walked and ate. I didn’t really eat proper. Bought kebab, popiahs and some Japanese pizza crap…only ate them at home and shared with the family.

Why did I buy the Jap pizza (Okonomiyaki? Kuniyaki? Yakiniku?) crap? It stinks. It only reiterates the fact that the only Jap food I can eat comes from MOS Burger. Thank God the rest of the family could eat that stinking crap.


Wonder where did the smell come from?


Anyway, I bought a pretty white scarf on Monday for $7.20. I tried it last night with my turquoise baju kurung … I looked kind of old-skool but hah, I love it anyway. It doesn’t go well with the red baju kurung though…will match that with last year’s peach-cream scarf. I have 2 pairs of baju kurungs this year…same concept (plain top, printed bottom), different colours.

Whatever lah..i don’t care anymore. :x



Doodoodoodoo.


C, the NMT new head who sits in the office right in front of me, came out and talked to me yesterday. He said, “I have to get to know you since I will have to see you every time, every day.” That’s a nice gesture but gee, it didn’t stop me from feeling like a secretary, or a receptionist, or a clerk. Not that I have anything against those professions. Whatever. He asked me where did I come from…which was a vague question. So I told him my academic history. He could have thought that I was a Malaysian. bla bla bla bla bla.

Then an hour later, at 1430hrs, he came over and said in an overly dramatic voice:

“It’s very dark outside. It’s raining very heavily.”

Err..okay? Do I need a met service in the office now?

Then at 1900hrs, he made his way home after coming over to my desk to say “Goodnight.” Hmm.. My mafia boss doesn’t do this me. Hahahaha.

Sometimes I wish some people (okay, selected ones) need not be so friendly. Then I will not be obliged to entertain. Entertaining others can be a freaking hassle sometimes. I have nothing funny or clever to say. I’m a boring companion who is almost monotonous and emotionless. Go ask my friends…


I bore myself.


Huh.

I am supposed to go Geylang Serai (again!#$%#) tonight. But Fifi said many cant make it so the gathering has to be canned. Phew! Right now, I have an option of going home or to hop down to Little India for a quick look-see. I want the $10 ethnic skirt which I’d gotten 5-6 years ago. But there’s also Amazing Race tonight. And at 2300hrs, HBO is showing You Got Served.


Hah. Can pick up a dance move or two. Then come November….

Hmm.

Weather’s been soggy these days. Great time to duck under the duvet and just..i don’t know..lie. And snuggle, I guess. Been snuggling up to my sister lately. She got so irritated last night she actually punched me in the face. Bitch! I was just trying to bond and be nice to my (err) 17-year-old baby sister, mah! Plus, an extra warmth will always do you good. No I am not horny or frisky or whatever. Those seem so alien to me. Haaha. I guess I just want to be punched in the face.

Loser.

Awrite…aint got much to write now. You sure? Like…is this enough? I think I have to write the Hari Raya cards and post them out. Lucky I am meeting the Melayu Joyahs & Jenabs Moonies this Sunday – can hand deliver to them.

Oh yeah! Ida’s coming back this Saturday night. Anyone wants to go to the airport? Maybe we can have ice cream? With freshly minted dragon breath?

Haha.

The 22nd of loneliness and we've
Been through so many thangs
I love my man with all honesty
But I know he's cheatin' on me
I look him in his eyes but all he
Tells me is lies to keep me near
I'll never leave him down though
I might mess around it's only
'Cause I need some affection oh

So I creep yeah
Just keep it on the down low
Said nobody is supposed 2 know
So I creep yeah
'Cause he doesn't know
What I do and no attention
Goes to show oh so I creep

The 23rd of loneliness
And we don't talk like we used 2 do
Now it seems pretty strange but I'm not
Buggin' 'cause I still feel
The same yeah yeah
I'll keep giving loving
Till the day he pushes me away
Never go astray
If he knew the things I did

He couldn't handle it and
I choose to keep him protected oh

So I creep yeah
Just keep it on the down low
Said nobody is supposed 2 know
So I creep yeah
'Cause he doesn't know
What I do and no attention
Goes to show oh so I creep

I think about us baby all the time
But you know that
I'm gonna need some attention
Yeah, yeah can you dig it
Love you forever baby soul & mind
And you gotta know if
You don't give it I'ma get mine

Oh I oh I oh I yeah
Oh I oh I oh I baby
Oh I oh I oh I yeah

So I creep yeah
Just keep it on the down low
Said nobody is supposed 2 know
So I creep yeah
'Cause he doesn't know
What I do and no attention
Goes to show oh so I creep
- Creep, TLC



P/s: Mail, can I borrow the CD? I’ll return your Smashing Pumpkins and pass you my American Idiot this weekend.

###

No comments: