
The woman who did my face conveniently rested her arm on my breast.
What an opportunist!
Tsk tsk tsk.
Man U suffered a terrible terrible defeat over the weekend. I was so pissed off because…man, they are facing Chelsea this Sunday. At this rate, why bother watching? They are playing Lille again this Wednesday. Anyway, losing 4-1 to Boro is such a macabre episode. Ferdinand and gang should be cruxified.
We’re in the 6th place now. Even freaking Charlton (Charlton, for goodness’ sake) is above us. And Wigan..dear Wigan is on a roll. I realise it doesn’t even need Owen to excel.
Okay. Enough depressing stuff.
On another note, I’m beginning to be a fan of MTV’s WildBoyz. It’s hilarious to see Steve-O crying and puking.

I mean..come on..how often can I see a man crying and puking at the same time…when he’s not even drunk?
I found the keys to my heart
When everyone's heart seems so calm
And you found the lock to my dorm
And opened the door to my trust fund
My vestry …
The light in my darkest hour is fear
Denies me of anything good so
Don't lose your heart you'll need it
Don’t lose your heart
You'll have to take another pill and tell another lie
And lie amongst your lies
Like tuna in the brine - Tuna In The Brine, Silverchair
Man..some called it dramatic artistry while others called it junk. Me? I called it this the “sick Daniel Jones”.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment