Beach Boys - Don’t Worry Baby
Billy Joel - For The Longest Time
Black Dog Bone - Khayalan
Bonnie Raitt - I Cant Make You Love Me
Brian McKnight - One Last Cry
Cake - I Will Survive
Coldplay -Yellow
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
Guns N Roses - Don’t Cry
Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong
Joss Stone - Spoiled
Joss Stone - You Had Me
Journey - Faithfully
Kanye West & Jamie Foxx - Goldigger
M Nasir - Keroncong Untuk Ana
Manic Street Preachers - Design For Life
Manic Street Preachers - The Girl Who Wanted To Be God
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
New Order – True Faith
Nirvana - About AGirl
Nirvana - All Apologies
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Nirvana - In Bloom
Nirvana - Lithium
Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea
Nirvana - Polly
Nirvana - School
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nirvana - Man Who Sold The World
Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Nirvana - You Know You’re Right
Outkast - Ghetto Music
Padi - Menanti Sebuah Jawapan
Radiohead - Karma Police
Radiohead - No Surprises
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Reel Big Fish & Save Ferris - Come On Eileen
REM - Losing My Religion
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Sean Paul - We’ll Be Burning
Sheila On 7 - Pemuja Rahsia
Snoop Dogg / J Timberlake./ Charlie Wilson - Signs
Snoop Dogg / Pharrell - Drop It Like It’s Hot
Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection
Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
Stone Roses - Made Of Stone
Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
Stone Roses - Tell Me
Sublime - Santeria
Pussycat Dolls - Don’t Cha
The Specials – Gangster
That’s about it, huh? Stupid 256MB thingy.
Anyway…
Finally, the random pictures from our resident Botak..fine, CY.
These were taken so long ago…we had a dinner date with Ai Noi at Parkway Parade’s Siam Kitchen. Ai Noi looks more feminine now. Hmmm…the SNPians still look like mental patients.
Like here…
Urgh..double, triple, quad chin! Waiting for Dear to finish her work so that we could go for lunch. They eat, I watch.
I am not promoting the single, available, nubile, nymphomaniac (ok, I added that) Dear Tan…rather, to share the view of the war-ravaged office

Mona doing a very bad mime act
CY showing us the way into Daphne’s (confidential secretary) office.
Mona, sitting on MD’s chair, scolds CY for sneaking into the secretary’s room.
If you still doubt our mental state, does this picture say anything more?
More fruitful updates in the next entry, I guess.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment