I think I am turning into a difficult and eccentric loser.
I kicked up a fuss just now about losing my red high-back chair in the office. Looking back, I could have taken any other chair but man, my chair was damn comfy, okay. Then this morning…the fish cutlet tasted like the river. So I threw away the fish, together with the rice and vege. The mother must have realised that the fish taste like the river and knowing how particular I was about fish, she steamed up a corn for me so that I wouldn’t starve the whole day.
Oh well.
Some colleagues went to eat smelly beancurd and they packed it back to office. They ate outside in the lobby... but my god, the smell was god damn awful. Because I wanted to desperately pee, I had to make my way to the loo…which was just beside the exit/entrance. I swear the smell of the frigging beancurd was worse than poo. How come people can put that in their mouths, I wonder.
And now, the glue smell is in the air. The office is driving me insane. I am getting a high/headache from the glue smell. More whining. I am tired and cold and sleepy. I slept all the way from MOE to work just now. Yet, I am contemplating whether I should go catch a show later tonight on my own or not. I wonder what my family will be having for breaking fast. I wonder if I should take the advanced festive loan. I wonder if I should go for bodycombat tomorrow.
"I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see
Was a yellow lemon tree ..."
I wonder if I should go Bangkok (mid December) with Clara or KL (end November) with Nani. Honestly, I have enough of KL. I’d been there 5 times within 15 months, man. Maybe I should whack Hanoi/Saigon on my own for 3 days…and err..sleep on the Vietnam sidewalks.


Or, I can just keep my remaining 2 days of leave - carry on working, have more money to spend and be miserable at the same time.
Hahaha. How can that be possible, man?
Man…this is pure inane rambling!
I don't practice Santeria
I ain't got no crystal ball
Well I had a million dollars but I
I'd spend it all
If I could find that jeina
And that sancho that she'd found
Well I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down
What I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say
I can't define
Well it's love that I need
My soul will have to wait
Till I get back
Find a jeina of my own
Daddy's gonna love one and all
I feel the break, feel the break
Feel the break and I gotta live it out
Oh yeah un-huh
Well I swear that I...
What I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say
I can't define
Got love!
Make it go
My soul will have to...
What I really wanna say (my baby)
What I really wanna say
Is I've got mine
And I'll make it
Yes, I'm going up
Tell sanchito that...
If he knows what is good for him
He best go run and hide
Daddy's got a new .45
And I won't think twice
To stick that barrel
Straight down sancho's throat
Believe me when I say
That I got something for his punk-ass
What I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say
is there's just one way back
And I'll make it
My soul will have to wait - Santeria, Sublime
Inane rambling deserves an inane song…but hahahahaha…this old song is damn “ska-punk” laidback and ..ahem..kick ass!
I will now observe a 5 minute silence…focussing on being transported to a beach in Jamaica.

Less than 3 more hours to go.
Wo hoo!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment