Sunday, June 05, 2005

Doctor Jones Doctor Jones

Part Playful Kisser


Kissing is a huge game for you, a way to flirt and play
You're the first one to suggest playing spin the bottle at a party
Or you'll go for the wild kiss during a game of truth or dare
And you're up for kissing any sexy stranger if the mood is right!

Part Romantic Kisser


For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet



Strange. I am more of a not-getting-any kind of kisser.

After a tiring Friday, where we ended up at Kaki 5 after dinner at Banquet, my Saturday was less sedated. Went to the lunch gathering and met Caimo, Siang Boon and of course Medy, who flew back to Singapore because her son broke his leg while playing rugby. The lunch was also to "celebrate" Thiam Beng's departure.It was a hilarious makan session, thanks to Uncle bert and Roy. Crazy buggers, they were.

After that, they went for karaoke and Dear, CY and I decided to pop down. We ended up staying there till 1900hrs and singing ourselves hoarse. Roy was making us laugh ... until my tummy ached! Then after karaoke, Bets, Sally, Siang Boon and I went to Bismi stall and had our prata dinner..

ANyway...

Yeah, it's sucky. THere's nothing that interests me in today's RECRUIT. A bit depressing. Instead, i found jobs which were suitable for others. ANd like that is not depressing enough, I switched on the computer only to find my monitor screen has turned yellow. Yes, yellow.

Man, misfortune always falls one after another.

Fuck...I'm kinda depressed now.

Blah!

A thousand times goodnight, sodomites.

###

5 comments:

Elyse said...

Apalah... Tak ajak aku pergi sama-sama. Aku rindu kat kawan-kawan lama leh... Apalagi Thiam Beng's farewell...

Kuning? Monitor kamu jadi kuning? Hahahahaa... Apa yang berlaku? Kesiannya...

Ed RockStar said...

bukan aku yang organise apa...

yeah..setan kencing kan screen aku. Jadi kuning...sakit mata.

Elyse said...

Aiks... Sedihnya. Aku bukan lagi salah satu daripada SNP... Kekekeke!

Ohh... Setan kencing ya? Mintak dia datang monitor & CPU dekat opis I kencing. Nanti aku boleh mintak PC baru! Hahahahaa...

Ed RockStar said...

apa yang kau merepek, setan?

speak English.

Elyse said...

*gone bonkers*