Tuesday, June 21, 2005

go to hell..

I have unofficially been “excluded” from YG…again. Thanks to Kelen and her bullcrap. This is the I-don’t-know-how-many-times I have been exiled after a conflict with her. I had been “exonerated” by Dame Kelen before and I usually ate humble-pie few days after being pardoned. Nah, not this time. Ever since that letter incident, we became transparent to each other. The only time I talked to her was somewhere last week, when I told her about my Changi Hotel dates. I tried to make peace by breaking the silence because up till that point, I realised I was in the wrong for making a big deal out of my non-existing privacy in this pseudo modern company. She then went on saying how it was not her fault opening that letter…blablabla. After I told her that I was fine and did not want to talk about it, she continued. I walked away. So much for peace-making efforts.

Urgh I don’t care. I am not the United Nations. I am just tired of her antics. She and the magazine can go to hell.

###



No comments: