| Your Capricorn Drinking Style |
![]() But this is the sign of David Bowie and Annie Lennox, not to mention Elvis. You are the true rock star. independent, powerful and seriously charismatic, you're not too eager to please. And if you make money being yourself, who is anyone to quibble? But just like most rock stars, you're either totally on or totally off... And you generally need a little social lubricant to loosen up and enjoy the after party, especially if you can hook up with a cute groupie. |
| Your Signature Cocktails |
| Old-fashioned Capricorns like an old-fashioned just fine or a dry martini, or a gin and tonic, or a gimlet -- or any other no-nonsense quaff. You prefer drinks that taste like alcohol and generally hate drinks with more than three ingredients. However, you like the flavor of cranberry and will order a cosmo if you can handle the wait for it to get mixed. |
| Your Celebrity Drinking Buddies |
| Orlando Bloom, Kate Moss, Jude Law. Marilyn Manson, Dolly Parton, Howard Stern, Kirstie Alley, and Rush Limbaugh. |
Thanks..thanks.
The interview went quite well..meaning, I didn’t swear, choke, vomit or convulse. Though I sure felt nauseous during the cab ride. Was at Expo earlier for the crappy NDP briefing. At 1500hrs I sneaked out of the briefing and headed next door to the METRO WAREHOUSE SALE. Spent 10 minutes and came out with a pair of sandals. Was savagely hungry and was beginning to get jittery (I downed a can of free red bull on an empty stomach) so I stopped at BK to grab a bite…which I had to down in 10 minutes. Then ran all the way to the taxi stand…still chewing my food, carrying a big Metro plastic bag and hair flying all over.
In the cab, I heeded Lauren’s advice and stuffed the sandals inside my bag. I was feeling very very full and soon, developed stitches and then nausea. I reached that place exactly at 1600hrs and $12 poorer.Fucking hell! The interviewee, a senior writer, was very nice. But like Leo said, we shouldn’t have much expectations because it’s a forked road. I’ve now gotten myself an assignment which I had to do by Monday noon. That assignment will determine if I am good enough to see the publisher…or, the Don of Retail Asia mag..or the GL of Retail Asia mag.
Now I need focus and creativity for this assignment. Where’s my gummy berry juice?
Oh!
Good luck Nani. The job sounds “stuffy” but damn..it is at Parkview Square! Good luck!

Met Nani after my interview…need to “de-stress”. Followed her go shopping for her office attire and I did a little retail therapy myself. Fuck. It sure felt good. Dinner. Shop some more..then by 0930hrs, we parted. I ran all the way (fine..walked really fast) from the MRT station to home. Reached the door exactly at 2200hrs and phew, LOST was just starting. I love that show.
Oh! Just realised that there’s an NDP combined rehearsals tomorrow at Padang and it’s 1640hrs. That means, if I were to go gym, I would have to do it earlier. Fuckanathan…think I will go early around 1000hrs (I hope so), go home..and then head down to Padang at 1600hrs…then karaoke at night..and maybe, just maybe, throw in a clubbing session? Did you say “Zouk”, Sha?
###

4 comments:
Zouk? Count me in!
If not, we go somewhere else ya?
Work hard girl :)
Merci.
Post a Comment