Thursday, June 09, 2005
Last night at Kaki 5 cafe...
Yeah, obviously we are bad solace-givers…choosing to play Heart Attack, Ludo and Jenga, rather than listening to a dear friend. So dear friend, I am sorry that you didn’t find peace with us last night. Honestly, we all didn’t know how to react. Our intention was to cheer you up but obviously it backfired. We had given you all our condolences and we heard the story. We felt sad for you but mostly, we felt awkward.
And well, the incident at the coffee shop was an accident. I’m sure she didn’t know who was the person in the picture. Honestly, that was not her fault. And yes, we found it freaky.
If you were to ask me, all I can say is to just pray for his soul to rest in peace. If you are to just wallow in this depression, trust me, it will never go away.
That is death, for you.
My friend, you have a life to lead. A career to build. Pick yourself up.
Quickly.
###
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment