I am not heartless. I am just not into...showing feelings.
A totally unproductive Saturday. Woke up at 1000hrs all sweaty and dirty (heh...what did you think?) and *gasp* with my contact lenses still intact! After showering, got something to eat (horrible lunch), watched a bit of tv, read the papers..i concussed at 1530hrs. Since nani cancelled our in-line skating session (she thought it was going to rain), i figured sleeping was a good replacement. So i slept till 1900hrs.
Good sleep, of course.
Met Ismail at Orchard mrt at about 2045hrs and we took a slow walk to Somerset. Hey, sorry if i sounded rough or rude. Anyway i needed dinner so we went to my favourite mama-in-town food stall at the obscure Orchard Plaza. Sha joined us there and well, we talked. And I ate my banana prata drenched in condensed milk (it was strangely nice) and ice milo.
Sha left at 2245hrs, leaving mail and i. we walked all the way back and went to borders for a while. around midnight, mail sent me home in a cab. Hey, thanks man. THat was sweet.
ANyway dont think i can make it to Hotel Phoenix tomorrow. Going to spend my sunday at Sharinah's because the groom's entourage is coming over. Heh, Liah wants to tag along too. So we both will be sitting with Sharinah in her room...and straining our ears to hear the conversations taking place outside. Ah, you blushing bride, you...
Ooh ooh ooh...my UK photos are finally developed. Sweet memories. sweet sweet memories. I so want to relive them again. London was simply too short.
Some day.
I feel empty today.
I just feel it.
I know why though.
But I remember something bad.
So I chuck that empty feeling aside.
Some things are not meant for me to have.
I respect that.
I move on.
Dont you just love my non-chalant self?
A thousand times goodnight, snooty lovers.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment