Friday, June 10, 2005

So you think you're...LOST?

Oh yeah, they are lost all right.



I love it. It got me hooked for 2 bloody hours last night. My only grouse: Do I have to sacrifice BodyCombat come end of this month?

It’s finally Friday. Richard sms-ed me yesterday and said there will be a surprise birthday celebration for Halimah at Changi Beach this evening. Should I go? Well, I don’t really have any plans tonight, so why not?

Sunday…I am now not sure if I should go to Nico’s daughter “party”. You see, Sharinah wants me to help her. The hubby-to-be’s family is coming over this Sunday to discuss the wedding. She wants me to be there with her. Let me have the whole of Saturday to think about it.

Medy is coming over to Ubi for lunch later. Don’t think I want to join them. I will die if they decide to eat that urgh, yucky, puke-inducing, bad sock-y smelling chou dou fu. That’s fucking smelly bean curd, ya’ll.




Vile things.

###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the first 10 eps of Lost!

Ed RockStar said...

u downloaded them?
ah good for you..

i read the transcipts for the first 10 episodes already though...

...and i let my brain do the visioning.