">So...why God? Why do you let this 16-year-old boy step in my path?
No. I am not turning paedophile. It's just that...i'm miffed that my dream guy is 9 years (That's almost a decade!!) younger than me. Maybe I can look for him in about 4 years' time. sigh...
You scored as The Romantic Type. You just love the romantic kind of guy. Basically he's all over you and will want to show u all the time. He loves to love you. The only problem with this fella is that he's soo nice that his ex's won't want to let him go.
What type of guy to you go for??? created with QuizFarm.com |
Super hot day (pre-downpour, that is) Saturday was. was out in the sun from 0800hrs to 1400hrs and well, duh-ly, I am ashened. It was so hot the kiwi on our boots melted and my toes felt like they were about to combust. Wearing that blue uniform didnt help too. Everything just stuck to the skin. Bluwergh.
Had a debrief session with the NCOs - sec 4s and 5s. Next week is their last parade and well, i am kind of sad. Couldnt help shedding some tears...especially upon seeing Benjamin and Hasnan all teary-eyed. They are ..what..my 3rd graduating batch in Northbrooks and as each batch passes by, I am getting fonder and fonder of my cadets. How can I just cut all these ties?
Maybe I should quote Frankie J:
Amor no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling
What am I doing wrong
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion
That I have in my heart - Obsession
Side news: My sister has broken up with her boyfriend because he is getting too clingy and possessive. Good..cause my sis deserves someone better...and cooler. Not some tapered-jeans mat.
May is gonna be crazy. London..and most probably Tioman..Kota Tinggi (or some forested area) for the NPCC adventure break and on 31st May to 2 June, it is going to be Pulau Ubin for the Adventure Training Camp. How? My leave entitlement is left with 10 days only and it is not even the middle of the year!
But HAH! You cant tell me not to go.
Awrite. Lauren, have a good ultra-short work vacation (huh?). I think I need to sleep. I am going to the cemetery tomorrow to "visit" my grandparents. It has been about 15 years since I last came to the cemetery. And after that, I am visiting Deepak at the gym. For much-needed yoga.
Till then, a thousand times goodnight, cemetery people.
###
2 comments:
who is this guy? going by the age, sounds like ur npcc cadet....
urgh...some kid...
Post a Comment