Monday, April 04, 2005

My weekend..crazy as always

Guy: So what do you think of our 1st date?
Girl: I was hungry. You didnt ask me if I wanted dinner.
Guy: WEre you hungry?
Girl: I didnt have my lunch! You should have the courtesy to ask if I wanted to have dinner instead of drinking coffee!
Guy: [ruffled] You should understand..I only have $5 to last for the next week.
Girl: How can you ask me out when you have no money?
Guy: I didnt know you will be so materialistic!
Girl: I am NOT materialistic!
Guy: You mean you wouldnt go out with me if I told you I had no money?
Girl: Not when you have only $5!


Obviously, there was no second date.

That was a real situation. Not mine, though. Thank God for that. Was it totally the girl's fault? Is there anyone in the wrong here? Maybe the girl should have made her dinner desire clear. Maybe the guy could use his last $5 to pay for the girl's coffee, at least. Or is the girl expecting too much? Tell me cause I really want to know!

Aye me.

I am tired..bloated..and..a bit sad. Been wanting to blog the past few nights..somehow i couldnt keep awake and i banged my sleepy head on the keyboard everytime. i havent even sent the Al Jazeera applications...Tak guna betul aku!



didnt go catch my movie on Friday. Had dinner with lauren, mail and nani on Friday @ Far East Plaza. YEah and then ISmail's AYE fiasco had to happen.Hahaha.. Thanks for the NYDC treat man.

Saturday was a mad rush. Went NPCC and I didnt wake up late this time. Meiling was late instead. Drilled in the rain and shouted till my voice turned dry and coarse. Went home, changed and straight I met up with clara, weiling and noreen and had high tea at Cafe Vienna. Got home at 2330hrs to a lousy Man U match and news of ailing Pope john paul. was home alone. everybody else was at Tampines..preparing for me cousin's wedding. i staggered to bed.

Sunday morning i went to my cousin's place. He was getting married.At 1600hrs, I packed and headed home. Need to attend Ah Kiong's wedding at 1800hrs at Chevrons in Jurong! $#%#^!




Everybody was in pairs! My kakis - Din, Fifi, Shadiq, Aidil, Ardi and Izwandy- all brought their other halves and somehow, i was feeling sick in the stomach.

In short, I have enough of weddings for the year. 2 weddings in a day were a killer. Physically, financially and mentally. With so many couples around me...i feel so unwanted.

Will relate blow by blow account tmrw. Need to sleep. So, a thousand times good night, oh unattached ones.

###

No comments: