Wait. Let me put on that Damien Rice’s CD.

DANCER
You're not only strong, but you have amazing
balance.You handle things by using your brain
and using your strength for defense.
What career is for you? (lots of different results and PICS)
brought to you by Quizilla
EXACTLY!
I remember an issue which I had buried a gazillion months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds ago. I cannot help but feel nostalgic and a bit hurt. It counted for a lot of things. Valuable things, in fact. But I guess, it doesn’t matter anymore.
A part of me is floating there. The other part is shackled to the ground here.

I guess...I really cannot feel that way again and I definitely cannot go there again. Even if I want to..just for that one last time..I cannot. So move along, dear thoughts. I cannot entertain you anymore for I no longer have the strength and the heart. The memories of it all will linger but I guess, they will never take me there. To where you are.
We might kiss when we are alone
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out when nobody's there
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate
So why do you fill my sorrows
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?
We might live like never before
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more
We might make love in some sacred place
The look on your face is delicate
So why do you fill my sorrows
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all? - Delicate, Damien Rice
Havent come up with any idea for the radio script.
Mona…don’t come this far only to screw it up.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment