Monday, April 25, 2005

Dont blame this sleeping satellite


”Smoke on the water…fire in the sky.”

I really love internet radio..i get my classic rock, Brit rock and country fixes there. Man, now my CD collection seems so lame.

My body is kind of aching. Hit the beach @ Sentosa with Nani and Sha yesterday and well, it was a beautiful day! We left the island at 1900hrs and went for dinner at the coffee shop. Tired, but contented.

Money money money money money money. If you grow on trees, I will make a plantation, somewhere somehow.

Ting says Bruges may be cancelled because of some contract problems with the drivers. My my…Sad that I cant get Belgium chocs (or the chance to step into Belgium) but glad that I can save the dough. Ah, life is full of gives-and-takes.

Collecting my ticket on Thursday evening. I haven’t packed. Need to find that Tatonka bag in the store. Think I bring my pair of Havaianas, sports shoes and err..my Converse sneakers. A pair of jeans…my cargoes, tshirts and most importantly, my Manchester United jersey.

Anyone willing to lend me a discman?


I blame you for the moonlit sky
And the dream that died with the eagles flight
I blame you for the moonlit nights
When I wonder why are the seas still dry?
Don't blame this sleeping satellite

Did we fly to the moon too soon?
Did we squander the chance?
In the rush of the race
The reason we chase is lost in romance
And still we try to justify the waste
For a taste of man's greatest adventure

I blame you for the moonlit sky
And the dream that died with the eagles flight
I blame you for the moonlit nights
When I wonder why are the seas still dry?
Don't blame this sleeping satellite - Sleeping Satellite, Tasmin Archer

No comments: