Thursday, April 07, 2005

tongue in cheek baby...

Late at night like a little child
Wandering around alone in my new friend's home
On my tippy toes
So that he won't know
I still cry baby
Over you and me


I am on a Mariah high and I dont want it to stop. Thanks to Ismail..I am listening to THE REMIXES and #1's! The first album has one my favs (Crybaby) and the latter, well...let's see ..hmm..almost everything! True..her songs are all about love (in, out and all about) and there is not much substance (haha!) but hey, it is pop at its best. So Mail, yeah...i may need to borrow all her albums.

If only the #1's have Make It Happen, Can't Take That Away, Bringing On The Heartbreak and Crybaby..It will be perfect.





You scored as the labyrinth. You are a clasic. You can sing, dance and steal children away into the night. The only thing you can't do is hiding the fact that you're a man.

the labrinth

81%

highlander

63%

ferris buler's day off

56%

big trouble in little china

56%

lost boys

44%

short circut

44%

back to the future

13%

what 80's movie are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



Argh! My mouth stinks of the cheesy instant pasta-in-a cup. But it is yummy..just a little too cheesy. But some do like it that way, dont they?


My favourite cuisine – Italian. Hence, the carbo...

I am planning for a sedate Friday evening plan with my closet, radio and cds. My room needs a clearance session and my toilet...man, major work! Maybe I will go for supper at S11 after that with my brother and sister and have some cheese prata. Again I am talking about food!


Gluttony...Glutton...Glut.

Must guys paying for everything? I dont know, man. I am not a feminist where I fight for equality to the very bone. Neither am I a clingy starfish, expecting to be fed, clothed and sexed. You have to ask other guys because they are the ones who will spoil and improve the market. Bullish or bearish? Cash cow or dead dog?



Personally, of course it is nice for a guy to pay or at least, offers to pay. I dont mean like paying for everything and anything...but a meal or a movie at least? Of course some girls are not comfortable with someone paying for them but once in a while i am sure these rare species will appreciate the gesture too.

What if the guy has not much cash to spare? Well, just be truthful about it and sound apologetic. Surely, the girls will understand and appreciate your honesty. Unless you experience the rare species of the uber-materialistic kind, most girls dont mind paying for their own supper. But, stop short at asking her to pay for you. Unless of course it is her treat or as a form of favour. Otherwise, her paying for you is not cool.

Worst still, you splurge on a really expensive cd after that...right under her nose. Not cool.




You scored as Clown. Haha - you like Clowns! The funny one in class who is always cracking jokes. He may not be the hottest, but to you, he is. His great sense of humor only adds to that.

Cowboy

83%

Clown

83%

Romantic

83%

Nerdy

50%

Bad Boy

50%

What is your style of guy?
created with QuizFarm.com



A friend says that he will pay for everything when he's "chasing" the girl. And when he eventually gets her, he expects things to change. Man...if only I can tell the girlfriend this:

Girlfriend, you can stop shaving..stop wearing nice clothes..and make-up and perfumes..heck dont comb your hair once you are his.

Haha...tongue in cheek...tongue in cheek. Bear with me cause i have nothing else to crap about.



Till later.

###


###

No comments: