Friday, April 15, 2005

You stole the sun from my heart

I'm not sure what I see
Cupid don't fuck wit me
Are you telling me this is a sign?
She's looking in my eyes
Now I see no other guys
Are you telling me this is a sign?
- Justin Timberlake on Snoop Dogg's Signs



You scored as You Are a LAN JIAO!. You are a true LAN JIAO! What the fuck!? You love your rambutans red, ripe and hairy. You're probably addicted to some form of fire-arm hobby, honed during your formative years with your trusty SUPER SOAKER. Hard as nails u may or may not be, but WHAT THE HELL?! Get out and SHOOT @ THOSE FUCKERS!

You Are a LAN JIAO!

67%

You Are a CHEE BYE!

42%

You Are a POOH BOR KIA!

17%

What Singaporean Vulgarity Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



hahahahhahaa...si bey lan jiao! or to quote Chee Kiong..."ku ku jiao". heheheh love to say that..ku ku jiao..ku ku jiao..


Why do I have the sick thought that the boy is showing his kukujiao to the girl? Sick.

Anyway...like Dear has advertised, there's a cool website and well it's smoking! check out this
mania! It's my favourite webby at the moment. Fantastic. In fact, I spent the whole Thursday surfing it...for YG "research" of course.




If you had not mentioned it, the past would just be tucked in a secret dark corner at the back of the mind...never to be awakened again. But, I had to be the one with the itchy mouth and fingers, provoking whatever sadistic thoughts you have. But whatever it is, i shall not be moved. At least, I shall try. I may shake/tremble/wobble/jiggle...but i dont think i will take a step back again.

Woah.

Ok...it's time to meet my Pierre (i think i have been reading too much
FOXTROT) and well, i've got to go. So a thousand times goodnight, star-stealers. May the twinkling lights show you the way.

The way back to my heart.

###

No comments: