Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm cheap.

My newly-wed cousin came just now with his wife, my auntie and his mother-in-law. THe mother-in-law asked my dad when would he get a son-in-law. I tried to ignore her question and continued surfing...I didnt want to give a finger to an old stranger you see. Then the mother-in-law kept asking my mom if I was her first-born. It seemed she couldnt believe I was the eldest.


Old lady...what's your problem?

Anyway... I am so broke that I cant afford a light bulb. I have been showering in the dark for the past 3 nights. Not really in the dark...i burnt 2 vanilla scented candles and i have rose essential oil burning in that little girl's room. So yeah...i've been bathing in the soft light of candles. I dont dare tell my dad about the light bulb. The thing is...my budget is all planned out and I cant squeeze a light bulb in it.

Can someone give me a light bulb? Or do I have to shower in the vanilla-scented toilet till payday? While you are it, can you give me a bottle of shower foam too? I am down to my last bottle of BodyShop foam, thanks to my sis, who is now a regular visitor to my little sanctuary. I am even contemplating of nicking some shower foam from the gym. Yes, I'm that cheap.



SAHARA was surprisingly entertaining ya'll (darent say it's good) . I thought it would be one of those run-of-the-mill...middle-of-the-road kind of adventure flicks but i was wrong. The movie was actually exciting. Matthew McConoughey and Steve Zahn were great. Penelope? A wall flower as expected.

Overall not bad. I give it a 6.5/10. I have seen worst shows.



I cant believe i am actually staying up for the match between Liverpool and Juventus. I support neither HOWEVER i prefer the Koppers to win..just to spite the raucous Italian fans.

Ok. I need to rest my weary head.

Catch you later. A thousand times goodnight, airheads.

###







No comments: