http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005152463,00.html"
I am sorry, God.
But I cant help it.
I am such a big fan of The Sun.
It is trashy. It is nasty. It is funny. It is almost illegal.
Man, it sounds like me on a potentially drunken stupor.
But whatever it is that I am, I feel Prince Charles is the bigger loser.
Heheh.
I have a feeling that i will be spending my last few pounds on The Sun. Ting, when you are out at work, I will play karung guni with your neighbours.
Anyway...it is photo time. Taken on that MacRitchie hike day..cant remember the date tho.
Turn back? You must be kidding!
Nani, Ismail and Jason...were afraid that Mona was gonna jump off the bridge.
Jason..obscene with a capital "J".
Tree-top yoga at its best!
Hahahaha..I looked like I came out from Mail's bag. Like Mini-Me.
Fuck..I have undeniably the ugliest mouth/lips ever.
Argh!
Yoga. Aum...
No comments:
Post a Comment