Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lazy Thursday

Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average
Your General Knowledge is Above Average


The thing that amazed me was the Logical Intelligence part. Utter rubbish! I’m the most illogical person in the world.

Heh.Not that I’m proud of it…

Sharinah asked me to help her with the wedding plannings. I am just toying with some ideas…don’t know if they will work. But ah, I still have time to tinker with these plans. I cant do all alone so I am thinking (am still thinking) of delegating/asking:

- Sha to be the photographer for the whole event (inai party, hen party, nikah, sanding, shopping session)
- Nani to be the make up person and the one in-charge of inai
- Meiling to make a cake and help with the baskets and gift-trays
- Nettie to help the bride decorate the bedroom and make sure everything is colour-cordinated
- Lauren to plan a hen night and a bridal shower for bride and crew
- Ismail to be the videographer

Me?

The bride has assigned me tasks to do already which are of top secret. Right. I’ve been appointed as the wedding planner and I know it’s lame but I have admin work to do. God, I am getting obsessed with this marriage and it’s not even mine. I should change profession! I’ll make sure the bridesmaids do a good job. Gosh 6 more months!!

Any of my Christian friends getting married?
I want to plan a church wedding next.

Okay. I am going cuckoo.

Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel of love

Spring is here, th-e-e sky is blue, whoa-oh-oh
Birds all sing as if they knew
Today's the day we'll say "I do"
And we'll never be lonely anymore because we're

Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel of love

Bells will ring, the-e-e sun will shine, whoa-oh-oh
I'll be his and he'll be mine
We'll love until the end of time
And we'll never be lonely anymore because we're

Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel of love
- Chapel Of Love, The Dixie Cups

When the wedding’s over, what am I going to do?

###

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me in charge of make-up? tot they have the mak andam to do that? btw my colleague says that IS mag has a few numbers that we can call for male strippers. might be useful if lauren's planning the hen party ; )

Ed RockStar said...

i dont know about make up..fine just inai then. anything ah..will arrange a meeting somewhere next month where all the ppl involve will come together.

as for the stripper, i dont know. i rather book a hotel or somewhere and have clean fun.

Right.

Lil Miss Freckles said...

haha, if just clean fun then it's fine with me.. can get a room at conrad, liah can get us some good rates?