Come on, B. Don’t be sadden by what has gone that you miss out the joy of tomorrow.
AISEY!!
Hmm..maybe I should start charging my friends whenever they ask for my opinions. But then again, they will be my friends no more. So much for my money-making idea.

Anyway, I’ve taken leave on Thursday. Apart from the interview at 1600hrs, I am accompanying Sharinah to SGH at 1100hrs. She will be removing her stitches on that day. I just found out yesterday that instead of one, she had 2 surgeries done. One was to remove a lump on her chest and the other was to remove a fatty cell clog on her right thigh. I was thinking of bringing her along for my hotel stay but on second thought, I think she would be better off at home, where her food would be taken care off and where her brother would be waiting for her hand and foot.
Yeah her brother loves her a lot. Very sweet, really.

I don’t like her but WAHLAU EH! She’s hot here.

But ah, he’s still the king of my heart. Especially as Tristan, in Legends Of The Fall.
Anyway..
For some strange reason, I am watching Initial D later with Dear, IT and her friends. Jay Chou..Edison Chen (blimey!) and Shaun Yue..Damn I must be getting desperate.
Maybe I should start dating again.
Kill me.
###
2 comments:
Is b reading yer blog?
no she is not.
Post a Comment