Heh let me get it out of the way first:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHUXIANG and HEE CHUAH!!!!!!
With that aside...jeng jeng jeng jeng...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Friday saw me in town with Meiling and Sharinah. The ladies gave me a scarf, earrings and ah, a dinner. Thank you babes. Meiling actually took a half day's leave but unfortunately I couldnt meet her earlier cause I fell asleep after work. Left the girls at around 2130hrs and then I continued with Ting, Grace and Lauren. We adjourned to Xin Wang HK Cafe @ Cineleisure and at stroke of midnight, we walked along Orchard Road....me ushering old age on the streets.
Grace brought us for a spin - Tanjong Rhu, Marina South and erm...cant remember where else. By the time I got home it was 0300hrs and a few hours later, I woke up late for NPCC. NPCC ended at 1400hrs and reaching home and hour later, i decided to lie on the bed for a while while texting some people. Of course I fell asleep!!
I was supposed to meet Vinz, CY2, SX and Adrian for dinner BUT I slept through my afternoon and only woke up at 1830hrs. WAHLAO!! I felt so bad. Sorry babes...I am feeling very shitty.
So after a quick lonely dinner in the living room, i headed off to CHIJMES to meet CY2, Vinz and Adrian at Bobby's. They were watching Liverpool versus Chelsea (...what the..Chelsea???) so I decided to have some company. Those kind people gave me my presents - Kino voucher and Czech jersey. Adrian even threw in an Emirates' blanket he stole for me from the plan . THANK YOU people.
Grace, Ting and Lauren (them again..haha) picked me up soon after that and we headed off to Siglap's Haagen Dazs for fondue. After that we took a joy ride to Changi to see planes and Ah Kwas. Most exciting moment was when we trailed a trailer which picked up 3 Ah Kwas. Hahaha we are pathetic.
Am at Grace's place now. The 3 girls are right now sleeping on the bed...like Virgin Suicides, and I will soon join in. Hehehe. Think I shall skip religious class tomorrow. Well, it is my birthday. God will understand. After all he did create me on Jan 20th for a reason.
(photos will be put up soon)
Okay..thank you guys for all the wonderful birthday wishes. They are much appreciated, really. As for CY2, I AM SO SORRY. I was so tired I accidentally fell asleep. So sorry.
Okay that's it for now.
A thousand times goodnight, birthday people!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment