Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shut up your gob and listen

Can I swear now? Can I? Can I?

FUCKING CHEE BYE!!!!!!!!!!

Went to a Sec 1 class for Literature lesson. The plan was to show them the Charlie and The Choc Factory movie. However, there was a hooking-up problem and I spent about 25 minutes fiddling with the god damn machines. Hello? Ed and machines? They dont work together. Anyway once the picture came out, the sound was still missing. I was this close to effing my way through 2 periods. I held the urge till my face probably turned blue. Fine, there was no sound. So I did a running commentary. Fucker.

That was not the only live commentary session I had done. Before that, I had a Sec 2 Literature class and we had a Romeo and Juliet movie-viewing session. Since the school's laptop was not DVD-compatible, I had to use mine. And since mine is not meant for "industrial" use, I dont have the audio cable. So I had to narrate "live" as Romeo and Juliet made a pact to marry. It was tedious work, okay. Fucker.

Then out of nowhere, as I was walking back to the teachers' room, this little twat came out and greet me. After that he commented that I was fat. HELLO! I know I am fat but seriously that is not your business, you bloody pest.

Pest: Cher..you fat lah.. like King Kong.
Ed: (cursing under breath) Yeah (nabei) ..thank you (chee bye bloody fucker) .
Pest: Yeah Cher...if you go to bed with somebody I am sure the bed cannot fit.
Ed: (Effing my way under breath) Yeah (chee bye chee bye)...thank you.
Pest: You fat lah Cher..
Ed: (wanted to kill him with her fat stare) Yes I am fat. But you're freaking ugly..so bug off!

If I ever find that his parents are fat, I will screw him upside down...complete with "Your momma so fat that when she jumps, she gets stuck" kind of jokes. But then, these people wont understand them anyway. Why waste my fat breath...

Seriously.

Again I was ambushed by another student. This bugger came to my cubicle to pass me his personal creation. He had created a model of Willy Wonka's chocolate, complete with the golden ticket inside, and he wanted me to keep it and then show it to class tomorrow. Oh my God, if that is not ego-tripping, then I have no idea what is. He insisted on me showing it to class and tell the rest that the sample was created by him. Seriously, what the fuck is this boy trying to achieve?

Seriously?

Then an hour later, while I was walking along the corridors, the bugger came and reminded me to bring the chocolate sample tomorrow. I gave him a blank look, gave a slight gnarl and walked off. There is a limit to how much irritation I can get.

Seriously.

I am stoning now. I have some stuff to mark, some personal work to do...and I feel like going for a fucking walk. Right now, I am not pleased with this fucking life.

P/S: Slight consolation came when I was with the Sec 3 for the English lessons. I even helped my China students create essays. And we did communicate well. Serious.

###

No comments: