

Current interest right now is the Melbourne Shuffle.
When can I try it....sigh.
Supposed to meet the Toa Payohians but I decided to screw the meeting and went to sleep. Okay not exactly "screw" but since we had no idea where to go and since I didnt feel like doing anything, I decided to take a nap after school around 1630hrs. The next time I saw the watch it was already 2200hrs and there were many missed calls and messages. Slept through it all. No thanks to silent mode.

Woke up...still in my dress and cardigan.
Smelly.
It is 0400hrs now. And in 3 hours' time, I should be up again, heading to Mount Pleasant (Senior Officers' Mess) this time round for my final (like freaking finally) Officer course session. There will be a talk on counselling in the morning, followed by the graduation lunch and then a small graduation ceremony will take place.
Wanted to ask the da-jies to come to the ceremony but HQ didnt allow any guests, citing a bigger and grander ceremony will take place soon. Yeah right. So oh well, never mind then. Anyway, we will be getting the bush jackets tomorrow. Yeah.
(By the way, a bush jacket is not a jacket of bushes.)
Ho hum...
A stranger asked me for my number on Friendster. Would you give? I dont give away numbers but it is not because I am "arrogant/snooty" or whatsoever. I just dont like talking to strangers that's all. Was cracking my head on how to reply and in the end I wrote:
"Hah, my numbers shall stay with me. We'll stick to emails."
That's not cold, right? Right?
Oh well.
And yeah...how do you answer to a stranger's request of "Can I get to know you?" Do you answer "Can/Sure!" and then that's it? Of course you can say "No" but if that is the case, it will be more productive if you just ignore the request. Or do you have to further tell him more about yourself? If you do, just what exactly do you say?
Hahahahahaha.
Problematic, right?
That's why I dont buy all this chutzpah. Getting to know someone (whose character/manners are yet unseen) is awkward and intimidating. I rather talk to a potted plant.

And they call you the dumb cane? Puh-leese!
Think I shall go iron my uniform and stuff. Then...urgh sleep again.
Or
Continue editing.
Former sounds better.
A thousand times goodnight, officers and getlemen.
P/S: I am dreading teaching English. Maybe it is because I lack the necessary knowledge and skills. Why cant they just stick to Literature for me?
###
No comments:
Post a Comment