
I have to just swallow the joy then.
Anyway, my black Rado watch had its face smashed couple of days ago. Think someone moved my stuff around during the reno and well, the watch fell victim. Great. Just great. So today I wore my white Adidas (or is it mossy green?) to school and fuck, the plastic mini strap (you know the one where you slot in the running end?) broke. Fuck lah. Now I have 2 watches …the old green Adidas and the blue Mickey Mouse one given by Meiling. Both are not the kinds that I would wear. And besides, blue and green….they don’t match most of my clothes.
Fuck.
I need new watches.
And contact lenses.
My student commented that my specs have a lot of scratches on them. I know, okay. I know. I don’t earn enough to do all these at the same freaking time.
I hate being short-sighted.
What a life.
Okay my battery is dying and it is getting freezing cold here in the library. Think something is wrong with me. I am feeling freezing cold almost all the time. Will go home soon and tonight, I shall meet the ex-SNPians in town.
Hello ladies.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment