Anyway here’s wishing a dear old friend…
HAPPY
Shit…so many pictures!
Happy birthday babe. Though you are now in KL celebrating your birthday with your colleagues by immersing yourself in work, I still wish you all the happy wishes and hope you have a good day. Hope you had a good time yesterday.
Yesterday…Sunday 28th Jan 2007.
Grace picked me up and we made our way to Vivocity cause the birthday girl wanted to go there to take a look…she being the VVcity virgin herself.
In order not to get lost or to forget her Mazda, I helped Grace took a picture of the parking lot.
After walking around and stuff, we decided to move off in the evening. We headed to Siglap and had dinner at Secret Recipe.
Thanks Grace Lau for the dinner!
After Secret Recipe, we moved on to The CheeseCake Café.


I didn’t take pictures but the two girls did so I’ll upload them here once I get them. Meiling told me about this place on Saturday so I decided to bring the girls there. The place is a very nice hideout and the cheesecakes are yummy! Lauren had chocolate cheesecake and I had peanut butter cheesecake (I thought it was delicious). Grace didn’t get a cheesecake and instead, she got a choc truffle cake. Nice. Last night…God knows how many pounds we put on.
After gorging ourselves with cakes and fruit tea, we made our way to Changi Airport to
When Ting came out, we all headed to Popeye’s (love the chicken! Pity I was too full!).
Ting brought with her a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Wahlao…we managed to eat a piece and it tasted…out of this world. Sadly, we were all too full to finish them and I had the honour to bring them back. This morning, when I wanted to eat them for breakfast, they were gone…ravaged by the family members. Damn sad okay!!!!
See…had a fun and tiring weekend.
No wonder I couldn’t go work.
Am looking forward to this weekend. It is the official celebration with the Moonies.
People, let’s eat crabs!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment