Hah.
Anyway, been coming home to these scenes at home.
The last shot was that of the rubbish chute. It has been ripped open. We can see other people’s rubbish flying down. If someone chucks a dead baby, I can see it.
The siblings and I were joking the other day that Sadako would crawl out of the chute.
Wanna see our makeshift dining table?
Well…we put our measly dinner on top of the shoe cabinet in the living room.
I cant wait for all this to end. It will take 2 weeks I think. Hopefully in the end, it will look like the one planned. Or somewhere close.
The mother came up with the concept and idea.
She can be an interior designer and architect, right?
Was supposed to go KTV with the “it” couple (Mail and Tini), Nani and Liah. However due to some circumstances, the couple couldn’t make it. So I told Nani to scrap the plan. Both of us went to town and had dinner (thanks for the dinner!) and then did a bit of shopping (read: Nani). It had been a while since I last shopped (the last time was in KL) and well, I shall do so next week when the pay is finally in.

Nani and I met Grace and Lauren at Wisma and we ended up at Wheelock Place’s Starbucks and did a little catching up. Time was slightly past ten and I was already tired as hell.
Oh.
I started working on the fancy drill yesterday under the hot sun. The cadets and I had decided to use sticks as our “weapons” of choice. So yesterday we started on a few choreographed movements and man…it’s a toughie. Right now, we are also stuck on what music to use. Some of the cadets’ suggestions are:
- Smoke Machine (WHAT???)
- Akon’s Smack That (What the…)
- PCD’s Buttons
- Daft Punk’s One More Time (Oh no!!)
- Cascada’s Miracle
- Gwen Stefani’s Wind It Up (not a bad idea)
- Some Safri Duo tune
- Stereophonic’s Dakota (eh..for marching?)
I kind of like Wind It Up. But was brainstorming before I fell asleep last night and well a song hit me…why not JT’s Sexyback?

“Dirty Babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way
Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on
I'm bringin' sexy back
you mother fuckers watch how I attack
If that's your girl, baby watch your back
Cuz you're burning up for me and that's a fact”
Errr…on second thought, I think we shall stick to Wind It Up. Hmm, think I'll make everyone wear a Tin Soldier uniform or something. Shall rope in the Homec students and teachers to sew.


All to look like this. Gorgeous.
Sahriah is leaving for Aussie tomorrow for her Great Escape. Have lots of fun babe and take a lot of pictures. Beware of the Aussie mozzie!!
Oh well. Back to marking. Badminton resumes tonight.
Later
P/S: The editing money is still elusive.
P/P/S: The teacher in-charge of Girl Guides came up to me this morning and asked if I could “teach” her girls footdrill. Faint!!!!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment