Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When the thunder calls you...

I was super-duper tired last night. I slept at 2230hrs and well…it was a deep long sleep indeed. School ended at 1500hrs and I went to AMK library to do some stuff till 1900hrs(!). Rushed home to catch the finale of So You Think You Can Dance and was screaming at the injustice. Heidi and Travis had been robbed! Oh well.


Anyway it is 1330hrs and well I am done for the day, feet very much aching…no thanks to my flaming red heels. Was stuck to my computer the whole morning (when I was not in class) because I wanted to find the latest Golden Globe results. I must remember to catch Dreamgirls (Jennifer Hudson!!) and Babel and if time still permits, The Queen. Must also watch The Departed (DVD at home)…all these before the Oscars. Should I take leave? Shit.

Oh most of the actresses at the Globes wore gorgeous dresses!
I want a new dress, too!


It is 4 more days to my birthday. Call me silly but hahaha, I am quite excited about it. Maybe it is a sign of maturity, no? That age doesn’t faze me? Who cares if I turn 27, right? I still feel 21 you know. Let’s put it this way. I am celebrating my 21st birthday this weekend…for the 6th time.

La la la la la di da.
I feel happy today because last night I had great s…leep.
Plus, the weather is gorgeous today.


I want to go to the beach…

I would like to leave this city
This old town don’t smell too pretty and
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind
And when I leave this island Ill book myself into a soul asylum
Cos I can feel the warning signs running around my mind

So here I go, I’m still scratching around the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You’re half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away
I‘ve been lost, I’ve been found but I don’t feel down.

And when I leave this planet
You know Id stay but I just cant stand it and
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind
And if I could leave this spirit

I'd find me a hole and I'll live in it cos
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind

So here I go still scratching around in the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind if very old
So what do you say?
You can give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You’re half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away
I’ve been lost, I’ve been found but I don’t feel down
No I don’t feel down
No I don’t feel down

I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
- Half The World Away, Oasis


The house is unfit to be in right now. It is definitely not a place where I can do my work. I have about 15 more pages of editing. I tried to finish it off at the library yesterday but the non-ergonomical chair was totally wrecking my back and I had the urgent need to lie down for a while. Shall attempt to go to the library again to continue my work. For sure this time round, I wont doze off and almost fall off the chair.

Hungry.

###

No comments: