The stomach is hurting like crazy.
I blame this.
Yay-bel and Nervous Gervous found me after class today. They had to settle some stuff in school and joined me in class where they stayed till about 1800hrs. After that, we dragged our heavy feet and empty stomachs to the Singapore Flyer. No...we werent taking the flyer, we wanted to eat chicken there.
The road to Popeyes was exceptionally long. I was tired, hungry, had a blistered little toe and the journey seemed endless. It was torture.
However it was worth it. After not eating that for a year, I finally sank my teeth into Popeyes chicken and biscuits. Oh baby, come to mama. Heheh.
After dinner, we strolled back to Marina Square and lepak-ed at Gloria Jeans' for a while before making our way back around 2130hrs. I was in and out of sleep on the train. Damn tired.
Oh!
A few days ago, I received a call from "Jaybon"... someone from those days of moonlighting as a "bookie" for Singapore Pools. Remember Jaybon? I did mention him here before. Click here to refresh your memory.
Anyway, yes..Jaybon called me while I was buying cookies with Idaho on Wednesday. I have been ignoring all his smses but crap, I didnt store his number and had stupidly picked it up this time round.
Ed: Hello?
Jaybon: Hello, Ed!
Ed: Who is this?
Jaybon: It's Jaybon.
Ed: Huh? Gaybon? Gibbon?
Jaybon: Jaybon, lah! Jaybon!
Ed: Huh? Jaybon? From where?
Jaybon: I'm Jaybon from Singapore Pools!
Ed: Jaybon? Singapore Pools?
Jaybon: Yeah! We used to work together, remember?
Ed: Oh!! Jaybon! Hi, what's up?
Jaybon: Just wanna ask if you want to catch a movie tonight...
Ed: Err..
Jaybon: ...wanna catch IronMan?
Ed: Actually, I have work. In fact, I am in class right now. --> lies!
Jaybon: Oh? Oh man..thought of asking you out for a show cause we havent met with each other for quite a while.
Ed: Err..
Jaybon: Thought of catching up. So how? Cannot?
Ed: I am sorry, I cant make it. I've got class. Okay I've got to go. Bye!
Thanks, but no thanks. I rather catch a movie alone than be with Jaybon. I cant imagine having to make conversations with him before and after the movie *shudder*. Besides, how can watching a movie be a good way to catch up? We'll be sitting in the dark and wont talk anyway.
Unless his idea of catching up is different than mine.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I need to sleep away the indigestion and the thought of catching up in the dark with a dubious acquaintaince.
Gah!
Work tomorrow.
A thousand times goodnight, slim shady and real mccoy.
P/S: Gonna hit Dempsey after work. Hope it doesnt rain.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment