And he looked so happy to leave hahaha.
One more for the road, Castro.
He shall always be one of those non-winners whom I preferred, along with the likes of Diana DeGarmo, Jennifer Hudson, Blake Lewis, Trenyce, Melinda Doolittle, Chris Daughtry, Elliot Yamin, Jon Peter Lewis, Michael Johns, Paris Bennet, Mario Vazquez and my most fav, Camile Velasco.
..
..
..
..
It's almost mid May and I am inching closer to New York. I've bought a guide book but I havent got the time to read it yet. Am still wondering if I should carry a backpack or the unfancied trolley luggage. I remember the UK trip; haversacks front and back, and a sling bag. I painted a ridiculous picture at Waterloo station, almost toppling on my back while climbing the steep stairs.

Need to get work off my back but it's getting tougher. The school is right now negotiating deals with a UK university, hoping that the uni will consider doing a final year programme with us. The programme is definitely attractive, majoring in 4 areas - Film, Comms, Journalism and Multimedia. Yeah, my area.
And because these are my areas, I have been tasked to come out with new Higher Diploma subjects that can complement the Final-Year uni programme. There are 6 units to be created (3 multimedia, 3 films) and I have to do 2 film units. I need to crack my head, thinking of possible new coursework for Screen Theories and European Cinema.
The other film unit is Film Productions.
No.....dont make me do that.
Pass!
The Boss said he would hire another MassComm lecturer to add to his collection of Idaho and Ed. He told me he would specifically "order" a tall, dark and handsome man for my sake, just so that I would be motivated to come to work. How presumptuous. I didnt say I like tall, dark and handsome men. Do I even like men? Hah, dumb.
It's an "I do" by the way.
Just in case, you know, you dont know.
So yeah, good luck to me in trying to come up with fodder for the film subjects. I shudder at the idea of juggling all these with a possible part time post-graduate stuff. I dont like to spread myself thin.

Cant you see?
I dont do thin.
Enough about work for now.
I have come up with plans to fill up my days. Tomorrow, we're going to have something for Din. We're supposed to have a "bachelor" party for him but *tsk* I cant plan for anything spectacular now. Maybe, I'll ask Chee Kiong to bring the males out when he is back. Till then, Din, you have to settle with one organised by us girls. And no, there wont be female/male strippers and no one is going to get lucky tomorrow. This I can confirm. I think :P
Saturday is going to be the crab-day-out and maybe after that, back to the top of the Dempsey Hill or something. Sunday, there's work and movie and dinner and football. Exciting, aye?
Aye.
No deep thoughts and attempts to get philosophical tonight. Energy and brain juice running on empty.
"Once again we sit in silence
After all is said and done
Only emptiness inside us
Baby, look what we've become
We can make a million promises
But we still won't change
It isn't right to stay together
When we only bring each other pain
I don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world
Could take us back
To where we used to be
Though I've given you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry
Too far apart to bridge the distance
But something keeps us hanging on and on
Pretending not to know the difference
Denying what we had is gone
Every moment we're together
It's just breaking me down
I know we swore it was forever
But it hurts too much to stay around"
A thousand times goodnight, melancholics.
P/S: The parents are back.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment