Thursday, May 22, 2008

Killing in the name of...

Think it is nearing soon. I cant seem to be able to tolerate this anymore. I really, really have enough of this nonsense, this shit.

It's not good for the soul...being this angry. I have this raging feeling of wanting to punch the living daylights of someone, anyone. I want to plunge a dagger deep into someone's guts. I want to knock my head against the Great Wall. I feel ill and stressed. I cant sleep and am pissed off most of the time. Am even developing stress rashes...tak sexy, can?

Can I just drop dead now?


P/S: It's work. It's no longer satisfying. If it doesnt pay and it doesnt satisfy, just what sort of shit am I doing? Fucking shithole.

P/P/S: I'm sorry. I didnt mean to take it out on innocent parties.


P/P/S/S: Go Man U!!


###

No comments: