Haha.
Lame.
"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"
After a late dinner at Cineleisure, Lauren and I walked down Orchard Road and parked ourselves on the sidewalk seat near Orchard MRT. We sat there for quite a while, doing what we do best: Stretch our imagination and talk of things people normally don't talk about.

Did a running commentary on the people walking past us.
We know what's the problem but we have seen too many of some good things that we believe we shouldnt be selling ourselves short for. It's awrite. Everything will be awrite. I guess, we really need to believe. Hati mau baik, beb.
Haha.
It's back to Yishun tomorrow morning after dawn. The exams are over and I will resume my (almost) weekly NPCC training at the Alcatraz. The instructors will be away so it's just going to be me drilling the cadets in the hot sun. I hope Meiling will help me.
Talking about that, I havent worn my NPCC uniform since the camp in March. I really hope I can still fit into the uniform.
Shuchs.
A thousand times goodnight, McFatties.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment