Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stop crying your heart out

It's almost 0500hrs.
It's raining heavily.
The wind is howling.
I have class at 0900hrs.
I am still awake.

Barely, though.


Nani picked Jay, Jo and I up at AMK Central and then she picked Lauren up by the roadside. We headed to Mellben to queue for crabs and then soon after, Grace joined us.





We queued at 1630hrs, had our dinner at 1710hrs and everything was gobbled by 1800hrs. To think that most of us werent even hungry. Yeah, not hungry my ass, lah. Hahaha!

Nani had to go town to get something for her mom. Grace wanted to go back to catch some sleep before clubbing. Lauren and I wanted to rest our stomachs and lepak somewhere...so we headed to Toa Payoh to Jay/Jo's abode. So when we got there, you roughly know what's going to happen.

It's Wii time.



Oh...check these out.
Not only have I got a retarded voice, I also have retarded friends.
Hahaha. Much love, guys.

Here's Lauren and Jay shearing sheep. Check out Jay's handjob expertise.




Here you can see the 2 same idiots trying to outrun each other and to outwit the monster. Both failed terrible. Oh, hear my cackling. Banshee!




Did I tell you I was very good at this particular game? Hahah.




The crazies, definitely.

At about 2100hrs (almost 3 hours of Wii-ing), we finally called it a day. We were sweaty and stinking quite bad. Jay retreated to his computer while Jo, Lauren and I sprawled on our backs to talk about life in general. 2 hours later, Lauren and I left their house and headed to AMK Hub.






MADE OF HONOR is a pleasant chick-flick, loosely adapted from My Best Friend's Wedding, The Wedding Date, Enchanted, The Runaway Bride and gazillion other fail-proof romantic comedy films. It is not exactly phenomenal. The plot is cliche and the concept is tired. Still...you know, it's a love story.

And McDreamy is in it. Yum.

..
..

So yeah, Made of Honor is predictable but it does have its own little sweet moments. Scenaries of the Scotland countryside arent really attractive but they are kind of charming. And it is based in New York so...a little excitement throughout the movie is felt cause in less than a month's time, we both will be walking the streets there and stuff.

But well.
It got me thinking.

What if...it has been you all along? What if Mr Right (Now) is just right under my nose but my nose is too big and I cant see him? What if I happen to let him out of my grip.


"You want to stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
Now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart"
(James Morrison)


Okay. Nonsense.
Sleep.

A thousand times goodnight, blind spinsters.


###

No comments: