I went over to the Sec 3 and saw JS (my cadet inspector) and the cadets doing this. No, they were not being punished. It was some sort of a dare going on. It was supposed to be one hand pumping but some of the cadets made it look like Spiderman having constipation.
I used to be able to do this one-hand pumping thingy.
Used to.
Was GI Jane back in secondary school haha.
"Elbows straight!"
"Oi, dont gelek-gelek!"
"Eh! This is not catwalk!"
"Stomach in, chest out!"
"Shut your mouth!"
Another of my cadet inspector, KW, brought 2 of his friends to the unit. H (former cadet) also came and he brought along a friend. These people...think the unit is an open-for-public-access, is it? In the end, all had nothing to do because we only had that many cadets in the first place.
[Mentioning cadets, I had these 2 crazy idiotic Sec 3 (15 year olds) cadets. These clowns were sharing a piece of cake without using any utensils. So they just gobbled off the plate. One accidentally took the whole cake in his mouth and the other got angry. So the latter went near to the other person's face and bit off the dangling cake out of the other person's mouth. Then...they kissed! Wahahahahahahaha!!! No, they are not homos. They are just good friends. Very good friends. Hahaha!]
I was doing my
Friend: Ma'am, how long should the break be?
Ed: Break? What break?
Friend: Break for the cadets ah.
Ed: You dont need break.
Friend: Welfare, ma'am.
Ed: Haha, no welfare. Let them stand there until they faint.
Friend: In my unit, it's damn welfare, lah...
Ed: You are not in your unit.
Friend: ...welfare this, welfare that...eh, what?
Ed: You are not in your unit. So, stop comparing.
Friend: Oh okay okay.
Think I made him shit in his pants a little.
Friend: So, no welfare? No break at all?
Ed: Have lah, but not often. Besides, they are not in the hot sun now.
Friend: Ah okay. Actually, I prefer like this.
Ed: Like what? [this guy talks too much!!]
Friend: Your style. In my unit, the cadets are treated like precious babies.
Ed: You are not in your unit.
Friend: Yup yup got it, ma'am.
And because I was the "man", I gather all my power to make my instructor, JS, drink some kind of a weird concoction. It was his birthday and I, being the mastermind, ordered the cadets to prepare him a drink - Milo powder, rose syrup, water and Sportage (isotonic drink).
It was the birthday of a cadet, too.
But we didnt sabo her.
Crazy.
What if she complains to her parents?
To the school?
To *gasp* MOE???
As he was drinking, I fronted an all-out attack; I went behind his back and threw a disgusting water bomb (water and more) at him. All hell broke lose.
For Narnia!!!!!!!

Okay..random.
That triggered a mini elephant stampede.
Water, cake, what-have-yous flew everywhere.
Birthday boy got hit and soaked.
He got revenge by taking the hydrant and sprayed at us all.
No one came and scolded us.
Phew.
See, that's how I usually spend my Saturday.
For 15 years!
Oh well.
That's the highlight of my Saturday. I headed to the salon to do my hair after that and during that 3.5 hours of being static, I had a hard time keeping awake cause I was that tired.
Hah.
It's 0430hrs now and I think I should go back and sleep. I have 2 classes back to back tomorrow (Policy and Film!) on a Sunday morning. It's going to be a long Sunday. Dammit.
Wait...before I go, here's something.
The stuff I've got to mark.
A thousand times goodnight, minotaurs and centaurs.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment