Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's all wrong, but it's all right

Oh JCastro, what have you done? You flubbed Dylan's words and that could be the downfall on a night where everyone was a murderer. DCook wasnt phenomenal and his Duran Duran cover was terrible. But Baba O'Reilly was not bad. Syesha I thought was the best out of the lot. I dont like this version of Proud Mary (Tina Turner, Beyonce...scream your lungs out, bitches!) and I had hoped she did the CCR's version.


But who am I kidding...it's screamfest Syesha.
I prefer her A Change is Gonna Come.
Good song choice.
But please...no more tears.


Castro's I Shot the Sheriff was good, what! I mean, it's not phenomenal but vocal-wise, it was one of his best. Maybe it was the weird song arrangement. But his second song was...elimination-worthy. I love you baby...but quit the AI scene already and let's run to the Caribbean together.

And for Archuletta...gosh. The judges were really pimping him out, werent they? Stand By Me (how is it a rock song?)was over-rated and Love Me Tender was one fried peanut sandwich short of robotic. He has the best voice but...no, he is just not entertaining. He's like Josh Groban. Good, perfect voice but zero presence.

And, enough with the runs.

All right Castro has to go.

Sorry, baby.


###

No comments: