Quando i buoni tempi finito
Mi trascino
Vada a casa
Da solo
Una camminata lenta
In nessun posto
Da solo - Ed
What a day indeed. Was supposed to do my hair but again, the attempt was botched. This time round, I was lured by the parents to Singapore Flyer. The sister and I took a cab there first and had Popeyes (again) while the parents and Lexie followed suit, after running an errand at Beach Road.
It was almost 1500hrs by the way. Yes, roasting time.
Must buy ticket.
A bit jakun I know...but we took pictures on our way up to the ride entrance.
And we're up!
I certainly appreciate everything better when I am high. It's an amazing, trippy sight. The urban backdrop, the future development, the progression and to my back, the open sea. That open sea signifies boundless creativity; astounding energy. The people who are kayaking and dragon-boating below are the future. The unfinished F1 track and IR - they are globalisation. We're up above looking down on life. It's another perception, another perspective.
And we're baked.
Is it just me...or does the father look a bit "down syndrome"ish?
Haha.
After we had (erm) touched down, I quickly rushed to the nearest gelato parlour.

Help me, I'm melting lah!
Accompanied the sister to Marina Square to get her clothes and then dashed off to MRT to meet Nani in town. We then headed to Central Mall to meet Mail and Tini at about 1830hrs. After that, we attacked Apollo.
Sang until the cows came home.

Moo-na, we're home.
Alfie and Sha joined us so we had a complete attendance, 6 in the room. Really melalak-ed our life away - the old skool mat rok songs, the new skool Indon songs, the oddballs here and there (Dangdut Is The Music Of My Country, anyone?), the classic English rock anthems (Queen's Somebody To Love and Bohemian Rhapsody as always). Wanted to sing my Rialto but it didnt fall through. The karaoke system was kind of sucky. It deleted a large amount of our songs and it kept stalling. We did complain but nothing was done.
So...
Nani took it upon herself ("Cause you guys are useless!" she claimed..which was true by the way) to confront the staff. After about 10 minutes of arguing (Nani was really intimidating even with newly stitched-up gums), the staff gave us a 10% discount and 2 complimentary cards for a next-time use. Okay lah...
So here I am once again, wondering where the hell did my weekend go. Saturday was spent stoning at Dempsey Hill after work with CY2, Vinz and Des. We spent most of the time talking about dicks (beats me!), porn, paedophilia and a few case studies of a higher state of horniness. We were there for 4+ hours, from sunny to just pure darkness as we tumbled our way down the hill. Haha, madness I know.
Tomorrow is the start of my crazy May schedule where I am almost fixed on afternoon shift. My Sundays are also burnt as I've got Sunday classes (yes people, call me Sister Ed, or Holy Mother or something) till the end of the month.

Come to Sunday class with me.
Wait. What the hell am I doing?
I am supposed to be as pure as the mountain spring!
Okay. Need to prepare for tomorrow's lesson.
A thousand times goodnight, hoochie mamas.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment