Dina, we'll have another "hen" party soon.
Maybe something lighter and healthier.
We're getting too old for this.
Yushan left earlier but we 4 didnt last that long either. We left for Simpang Bedok soon after and when we were there, we realised no one was hungry. Win.
We looked so fresh for 0400hrs.
It began to rain and we sent Yiling back at Eunos before making the rounds to AMK and then Yishun. Upon reaching my place, I groggily went up to the house and all, feeling a bit spooked from all the bloody ghost stories I've been listening to on a malay radio channel.
Went online till dawn and even fell asleep with Snow White on my lap. I had unanswered MSN messages flashing when I woke up, which was at 1400hrs on Saturday.
Such greatness.
So yeah...sorry Dina. Sorry that it didnt turn out spectacular. Let's just have another chill session next time. Just lepak by some river/longkang or something.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment