If you dont turn and walk away
Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay
Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let you go
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
I could only wonder how
Touching you would make you feel
But if I take that chance right now
Tomorrow will you want me still?
So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
And I know its not right
And I guess I should try
To do what I should do
But I could fall in love
Fall in love, with you
I could fall in love with you
..
..
..
Okay, where do I go now?
[Alert: Yak yak yak]
I went ktv-ing with RuffEdge and Shortcake (& hubby), even though all I wanted to do was sleep. One should never pass a good opportunity to wail into the mic, right? Haha. Anyway, I got home before midnight and first thing first, I read the papers. Second, I fell asleep. Standard operation procedure.
Had a terrible dream. But I knew the cause. I've never had "unknown" dreams cause I know, we make our own dreams. So yes, I roughly know how and where all my dreams come about. Anyway, it was bad, it was dark ... it was quite traumatising.
Woke up with a jolt 1.5 hours later. I was sprawled dead in the middle of my bedroom and no one woke me up to shower, to switch off my lights, to ask me to get on my bed. I could be really dead and people would only realise it on the next day...or not at all. Hah!
Where was I?
Woke up with a jolt, feeling utterly disoriented and scared. Grey's Anatomy-ed after that and that put the mind at ease. But yes, I've come to the first part. Where do I go now?

It's not looking good. Well maybe they are and it's just that I'm not seeing it. I..urgh, it's disgusting. I'm a better person than this but right now, I'm just letting it all wash over me. Tired to fight for life right now. Tired of jostling for a whiff of oxygen.
Oh well.
Idaho and I had a meeting with the heads just now; reviewing what we had done, coursework and stuff. The work piles as always and it's never ending. I know, work doesnt end. Who am I kidding, right? But hey, at least I need to be able to see a destination, right? Why slave myself off without knowing what's there at the end? The end justifies the mean, my friend.
The heads implied that June was going to be another crazy month. Tell me what's new? It has been crazy for months already now. Maybe I was being overly-sensitived but at that time I felt like they were chastising me for taking leave in June. Something triggered and suddenly I randomly declared to the table:
"I dont feel guilty about being on leave, you know."
It was so random, I surprised myself.
Head 1: No no, you shouldnt!
Head 2: Err...you can take leave. But because of that, you are facing a heavy load now and Resource Planning need to do changes..yada yada.
Ed: I had informed everyone in February. It couldnt get any earlier.
Head 1: It's okay. If you have to take leave, you have to take leave.
Ed: Yeah, just want to let you know...I'm not sorry about it.
Head 1: No no...please dont.
So you've guessed it. I am one of those "difficult" people in the company. But hey:

Yeah yeah.
It's 0500hrs already. In 2 hours' time, I should be making my way to Yishun. Hah, it's one of those activities that keep me going.
But in the meantime, I shall retreat to my very dark place.
A thousand times goodnight, Darth Vader.
P/S: Gosh. This is just much ado about...nothing, actually.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment