Friday, December 30, 2005

Adios 2005..

okay..the office party ..i mean..buffet has just ended. that marked the last meal given by SNP Panpac. From next week onwards, we are all known as editors from Marshall Cavendish.
 
Aisey...nama nak step ang moh aje.
 
Anyway, I'll be clubbing my head off tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be at Westin, ushering the new year with my gurlies. Sunday, i just might go down to Zouk. Will only be back on Tuesday.
 
Until then, you guys have a Happy New Year. May 2006 be a more successful one...more prosperity and better job prospects.
 
Adios.
 
###
(emailed)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, you have compiled a very interesting blog here. I think you would enjoy my adult sex toys store blog. You should check it out if you are interested in all things related to adult sex toys store

Anonymous said...

As always, you have compiled a very interesting blog here. I think you would enjoy my sex toys for men blog. You should check it out if you are interested in all things related to sex toys for men