
You are Pyramid Song...You're kinda gloomy, but in
a beautiful way. A bit old-fashioned, but who
cares? Materials don't matter cos you are who
you are...and that's what really matters.
Me, Pyramid Song? I always envisaged myself as Talk Show Host . I am not that depressing I guess. Not yet.
| Your Birthdate: January 20 |
![]()
|
My legs aren’t aching that badly now. That’s good…considering I needed 3 days to recuperate the previous time I went clubbing.

Friday saw me hovering above an ATM machine at midnight. Hah. It was payday, that’s why. Took out wads and wads of cash, took a cab home, slept, and by the next day almost everything was gone. No..no one stole it but the money surrendered themselves to various cash registers all over town.
Right.
I don’t have much in the first place lah.
I am just happy that I’ve gotten myself a new pair of Havaianas’ latest.
Will post their pictures soon.
Saturday saw me rushing to Albert Court Hotel for Dear’s birthday lunch. We had Northern Indian/Nepalese cuisine (I burped tandoori and masala the whole day…on top of suffering an embarrassing bouts of hiccups) and by 1445hrs, we were out of that place. I took Dear shopping (I was appointed the birthday gift-buyer) and by 1830hrs, we both split ways. At 2115hours, I met Sharinah and Lauren ..we went to City Hall..met Dear and Ally and then we headed to Momo.
At Momo, we were joined by Dear’s friends and cousins, Liah, Rae, B and IT. It would have been a bigger posse should Chin Yin and friends joined us earlier. Anyway, Sharinah, Liah and I got to the dance floor first while the rest were busy getting themselves sloshed. I was waiting for the girls but only Rae and Lauren turned up about 45 minutes later. Anyway we were platform-hogging all the way till 0200hrs and then I had to stop for a drink and some food. So Sharinah and I got out (Liah had her friends with her and was still happily diva-dancing the night away) and sat at the cafĂ© with our cans and cans of drinks and fish and chips.
We were then joined by Lauren and Rae (whom went off for a date…at 0300hrs?? tsk tsk tsk!). Then B, IT and Ally came out. B and IT were obviously high *cough*as usual*cough* because they both were swaggering and talking real loudly. Where’s Dear? Well at 0300hrs, her entourage had sent her home! She was drunk lah.
With Dear gone, B and IT decided to leave too…albeit unwillingly. IT was miffed she couldn’t dance longer with Dear and B…hahahaha..I guess there was no reason to stay now that her hugger was gone, eh? And then there were 4 – Lauren, Ally, Sharinah and me.
At 0330hrs we went in. Liah still going on strong with her friends and friend.
Humph?
Anyway, I saw CY and her group of girls dancing so I decided to join her. But they decided to leave soon after. Cut the interesting story short (Indian guy, Black guy, shirtless guy, fights, etc), we lost Liah to the dark side. Hahaha. The 4 of us then just drowned in the sweatiness of the place and finally at 0530hrs, I had to pull the plug. It’s time to drag ourselves out.
We got some drinks outside and found ourselves a dark corner and rest. Actually, we wanted to just while the time away…beating the midnight charge. At 0600hrs, we finally got to the roadside to get cabs. After Ally got hers, Lauren, Sharinah and I had to wait a DAMN long time for our cab. It took us..what..30 minutes?
Okay..finally reached home and went to bed at..gasp..0745hrs.
Youth is a great elixir, isn’t it?
P/S: Man U won! But my greater satisfaction came in Arsenal’s defeat. Chelsea? I don’t care about them..I think they are capable of winning the World Cup so I am not going to be bothered by them. Humph.
So i sing a song
To reel 'em in
It’s a song i sung before and a song i'm gunna sing again
I mean every word, I don't need a single one of them
Oh Lord, make me pure
But not yet
I don't have to try
I just dial it in
I never found a job that for me was worth bothering
I got a ton of selfish genes and lazy bones beneath this skin
Oh Lord, make me pure
But not yet
Smoking Kids
Sex Ads
I got one end in my pocket but the other looks cool as hell
I know I’m gonna die somehow revenge is living well
Oh Lord, make me pure
But not yet
I stopped praying
So I hope this song will do
I wrote it all, for you
I'm not perfect
But you don't mind that, do you
I know you're there to pull me through, aren't you?
So I look for love
I like to search
And I been standing for election all across the known universe
Every president get the country she deserves
Oh Lord, make me pure
But not yet
And I've been seeing somebody’s wife
She said she'd leave him for me and i said that wasn't wise
You can't lie to a liar, because of all the lies
Oh Lord, please make me pure
But not yet - Make Me Pure, Robbie Williams
I am not seeing somebody else’s wife (or husband) but other than that, everything mostly runs true.
Soon.
Baby.
###

No comments:
Post a Comment