Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Words do fail me sometimes...

It’s lunchtime now and I am eating my packed food (rice+ vege, otak-otak and tempe = $2) and reading soccernet shit..and trying to familiarise myself with the various players and their names and their positions. Arjen Robben is younger than me?? Then why the hell does he look like my father? And oh, Carvalho looks like a clown.

As you can tell, I am still stuck at Team Chelski. One team at a time…one team at a time.

I’m gonna be so dead.
Ok…let’s read ELLE magazine.

Went looking for more toiletries yesterday after work and came home after parting with a whopping $60! Thank God I have changed some cash to Ringgits. But then again, I don’t need to buy toiletries for January. So..yay?


Showering, the greatest, yet most underrated, indulgence.



Wow.

I cant believe this.

I aint got nothing left to say!

###

No comments: