I wanted so much to get the Motorola Pink Razr but man...the potential Turn-off Of The Year has gotten it and it is no longer desirable.Hah! Because I have no back-up phone (rather, money), I just surrendered to my loser-ish path and got the $0 phone instead...a cavemanly, antique-looking Nokia 6610i.
Was so depressed with it...i almost exchanged it with the father's sony ericsson's 300i. In fact, I had already placed my SIM card in it when my "new" Nokia said to me...
"How dare you?"
And so, at 0430hrs, i switched back to the 6610i, cursing and swearing and regretting taking a blue-coloured model. Should have taken the "sophisticated" grey/silver. Dammit.
Oh well...for consolation, this antique-looking paperweight has a camera (not very good but can still use it to catch lovebirds making out in the park) and a radio (handy when the MP3 runs out of battery), All I need now are just funky casings. Maybe I can get them at Sabah.
Argh!
Who am I kidding?????
My new handphone is god damn fucking ugly!
(emailed)
###
No comments:
Post a Comment