After a whole day drifting in and out of a coma, i am back at work. Was pleasantly surprised by when i came in, i had a present from Capital Land...a diary, a Yoda key chain from Kelen (i LOVE Yoda) and another Christmas gift from Kelen - Prescriptives' Lippity Split lip gloss. I gave my very first smile of the day, man!
Actual, it was my second. My first smile went to the cab driver. Yeah...I was TOO STONED to bus my way work to Ubi. Besides, it was raining.
But I guess, i'll smile no more. Maran just kind of pissed me off with his Tamil books. Asking me to mark out the pictures in his copy manuscripts. If he had done the same during the briefing (instead of chatting and day dreaming), i wouldnt have gotten this chee bye task.
How was your holiday?
My holiday was great. Will tell you more as the day progresses. But the most vivid stuff that i can remember out of Sabah were the part that i became dirt poor (extremely shitty kind of broke) and the part where i got hit in the forehead after falling off a swing at Pulau Tiga. I blacked out for a split second and I am still nursing a bruised forehead.
(emailed)
###
No comments:
Post a Comment