Sheesh
Kids grow up so fast.
Here I am
Still a Toys “R” Us kid.
Still can sing the anthem.


“I don't wanna grow up
I'm a Toys "R" Us kid
They've got a million toys at Toys "R" Us
That I can play with
From bikes to trains to video games
It's the biggest toy store there is (gee whiz!)
I don't wanna grow up, because if I did
I wouldn't be a Toys "R" Us kid
Oh me!
Oh no!
Oh boy!
I wanna be a Toys “R” Us kid”
Sheesh!

NINJA
You are a ninja! Very Mulan like. You are quick,
swift, vigilant, and clever! You're like the
saying "Silent but Deadly". People
admire you for you're brains! I must admit
they're quite good! You use knives and ninja
stars to pierce the hated enemy!!
WHAT KIND OF WARRIOR ARE YOU? (reserved only for heroines) Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla
Oh well. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go…everywhere.
Yesterday, after a depressing afternoon, I went for a little after-work dinner soiree with Dear and CY. We ended up at Plaza Singapura and had dinner at MOS Burger despite much debating about trans fat (which I am now very much aware of!). Took a stroll in Spotlight and played with the feather boa..hahaha. I bought shoes at DMK and we all ended our trip at Carrefour. We wanted to stock up our office “larder” so that we can have our sit-in protest lunch. This is a triggered effect from yesterday’s office fiasco. Since punching/abusing the management is a definite no-go, a sit-in lunch protest is a good start.
I just don’t know how long I can keep up with it though. Damn.
Liah leaves for Bangkok today. I could have gone with her but ..but..oh well, it’s complicated. Never mind. I am heading to Sabah next Friday anyway. I am kind of excited about it. I’ll get to see Mount K, even though I wont be climbing it.

Mount Kinabalu
I’ll be heading to an “exclusive” island and pretend that I am
We’re heading to Pulau Tiga.
Mentioning that show LOST…I have read until Episode 8 of the new season and get this...
!SPOILERS ALERT!
..Shannon and Sayid are going to fuck in a tent on the beach (that’s so mat-and-minah!!) and one of then is going to die.No, not because of the fuck.
Uh ok. Shannon’s going to die.
Tough. I was beginning to like her in Season 2.
Man.
Alright. Got to prepare for my protest soon. Maybe next week, I can start holding picket signs or banners.
Step 1: Peaceful, sit-in protest

Step 2: Holding picket signs … we’re getting there.

Step 3: When deprived, get violent.

(Ed's Note: I am sorry. I cant help it if I’ve got the Tiananmen spirit in me. )
Life is hard
And so am I
You'd better give me something
So I don't die
Novocaine for the soul
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Life is white
And I am black
Jesus and his lawyer
Are coming back
Oh my darling
Will you be here
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Guess who's living here
With the great undead
This paint by numbers life is fucking with my head
Once again
Life is good
And I feel great
Cuz mother says I was
A great mistake
Novocaine for the soul
You'd better give me something to fill the hole
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out - Novocaine For The Soul, Eels
###
No comments:
Post a Comment