Friday, December 02, 2005

Things Brain Love

..am eating my longan guillingao. heaven in a can...
 
 
What i like about the start of each new book series are the understanding (yes i actually want to know what i am producing) of the manuscripts and the sourcing of relevant pictures.
 
I am suppose to source for pictures of the sandbag shelters, created by Aga Khan. That led to me reading about the Shiites...which in turn led me to the Sunni pages.
 
Have I gotten the pictures?
 
Not really.
 
 
Heh.
 
 
Anyway, I asked CY this last night.
 
Me: Do I speak like a man?
CY: Yup. It's because you watch too much soccer.
 
 
Hmm..ok. I must watch a lot of Barbie cartoon then. She's the ultimate woman to me, you see. Man....it's my language. I have to polish..no..tone down my colourful vocabulary.
 
BUT I AM STILL ALL WOMAN, OKAY!
 
(emailed)
 
###
 

No comments: