Guys, imagine going back home to this everyday.




Beautiful aren’t they? I can wait to step into Victoria’s Secret … when I eventually get to USA. Eventually.
Nothing much now. I need to sleep. Am planning to see the lunch time rally at Boat Quay tomorrow. Planning to catch the evening SDA rally at Yio Chu Kang also. Had a discussive argument with the father regarding election issues just not.
Father: Opposition is needed to put a fight.
Ed: They don’t even look convincing. We don’t need opposition.
Father: We need them to challenge the government. We have opposition because we have freedom here.
Ed: Who cares about freedom? We don’t need freedom.
Naive? Maybe. Jaded? Maybe.
Will probably update more on the elections tomorrow.
Oh yeah…anyone wants to catch Jasmine Women?




Not a fan of Ziyi Zhang…but somehow this seems intriguing.
Haha. Not that I need a reason to go to the cinemas.
A thousand times goodnight, cinephiles.
P/S: Got my Lovely eau de perfume finally. Got a big-ass bottle to last me for quite a while now.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment