Monday, May 08, 2006

Your love was a sweet misery

A bit more pictures.

On Friday, while Sha, Lauren and I were rotting at the Coffee Club …




On Saturday…at the beach.



The cute Brazilian kapitan, Xande.


More pictures to come when I get them from Ting and Grace, I guess.


Queen E went back to her supreme palace yesterday and I celebrated by..hah..spending the night out of the house again. Went to the renovation fair at expo with Sharinah yesterday and we spent 3 hours there, talking to interior designers and contractors. Interesting. I really cant wait to have my own house…and have a gothic bedroom interior decoration. Haha…with African Black (I’m no racist but that’s the name!) laminated flooring. It will be so Victorian-ly romantic.



Anyway, after that, I made my way to Sengkang to meet CY2, Adrian, Vinz and Shuxiang. The plan was to go to the latter’s house to watch football and hung out. And hung out, we did.

CY2 and I were on the bed and we did talk about things till 0700hrs. It was just like the Perthern days with Lauren. Anyway, it was nice. We should do it again sometime. Maybe not on Shuxiang’s bed. It’s hot. Or maybe..it was just our conversation. Heh.

It’s all about love anyway.
But then again, what’s new?

And my dear friend, I understand you are nursing a broken heart but you have to pull yourself together soon, okay? Love can be fleeting, I know. But time doesn’t stop for you. You have our support. We have your back. You can make it through this. This is just a little setback. Cheer up, okay?

There was a time
When I was so broken hearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
'Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind
Listen, all I want is someone I can't resist
I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Love it sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do down on me

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do to me
'Cause what you got inside
Ain't where your love should stay
Yeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love
'Til you give your heart away
- Cryin’, Aerosmith


And you… if you don’t fall, how do you expect anyone to catch you?

And here I am talking like I’m so professional shrink when the truth is, I’m a relationship-virgin. But then again, you just have to say what people want to hear.

Oh well.

Some friend: ..think you should do it. It’s about time.
Ed: Do what? Drink beer?
Some friend: No lah..get busy.
Ed: Eh?
Some friend: Get busy..get a job.
Ed: But I am busy!
Some friend: Busy with what?
Ed: Job search…interview…life
Some friend: They haven’t got back to you?
Ed: Well some have..some haven’t
Some friend: Guess the answers were negative?


Geez…

I guess, without a job, you’re nothing?

Come bloody on.

Going for interviews doesn’t mean you get the job. It’s always a chance you have to take and so far, I haven’t been lucky. Simple as that.

Simple as that.

Going to cut my hair now. Buang su-ey.

Haha.

###

No comments: