Monday, May 15, 2006

This is not a repeat telecast

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.


Today, I really led a tai-tai life. Tsk tsk tsk. Just came back from a very nice lunch and a coffee session. Jill picked me up and we went to the former workplace to meet the MT people for lunch. Eggman was treating PK and Viv (and everybody else)…both of them are leaving the god damn office. So anyway, after that we went to McPherson and had a Teochew lunch.


Braised goose with tofu


Heheh.
No. No pork for me, obviously.



The lunch was ended with yam paste orh ni. Sweet!

Followed Jill to Komoco Hyundai service centre because she needed to change her light bulb. The place was damn comfortable and I felt so, so drowsy. After that, it was off to Bishan’s Dome for coffee and brownie. Seriously, who needs a job right? All you need is a fellow tai-tai to spend your days with.

Right. I don’t mean it.

Or, do I?

Anyway, it was nice to see the rest of the people again. Yes IT..I do miss you, lah. I am so sorry though about the rejected invites. I was really not free on those days that you asked me out. Soon soon…

Oh, remember that I mentioned about the day being the beginning of another week of hope and opportunities? Well I am not sure of my luck but so far today, opportunities have been opening up. Quite pleased with it.

I think the trick is not to stress myself over little things. They will work out on their own, somehow or rather. All I need is fate.

Yuan fen.

Mentioning yuan fen… I need to watch SEPET. Haha..my Cantonese/English/Malay Ah Beng+Minah love story.




I think I should stop promoting this show lah. This is like the 100th time already?

###

No comments: